Do you ever need to convince clients of the value of brand strategy?
Are you wondering whether it's worth adding brand strategy to your skillset?
It helps to have some hard proof on why brand strategy is worth investing in.
Fortunately, there's a lot of research available now to help. What it shows is:
- Brands account for up to 50% of the value of a business - so it pays to know what yours is about.
- Strong brands generate superior shareholder returns.
- Brand strategy helps increase revenue by increasing perceived value.
The answers to the questions in a strong brand strategy have been shown to:
- Help businesses outperform competition.
- Increase sales – and make it easier and more motivating for salespeople to sell.
- Improve talent acquisition and retention.
- Attract investors and shareholders.
- Improve business transformation efforts.
- Improve customer acquisition costs.
- Enable brands to command a price premium.
Read on for all the detail…